Just Fab gives you a total of 5 days to skip. Most of the time they send us a friendly reminder that I have a few days to skip. If I don't I get an email saying I have a credit. Again we are adults and it is NOT their responsibility to warn us or send us an email. Regardless it is very much appreciated because like many women we are very busy keeping up a household, school and jobs.
How to avoid the $39.95 charge on your card:
- Skip by the 5TH of the month
- Use a prepaid Visa Card (You can reload the card)
- Uncheck the Become a VIP during checkout.
- Set up a reminder on your phone, email etc to Skip Just Fab this month. (This is what I do when I am not planning to spend money)
- Read what you are signing up for. I know I get excited when I see a great deal.
- Cancel your account.
Many times when we mess up we like to blame others and I feel this is the case when it comes to these incidents. I absolutely love Just Fab because they are a great company that cares about women, self love and body image. They offer affordable cute plus sizes for women when a lot of companies do not. Not only that but they listen and are always improving with the feedback they receive. There are many items that are really good quality, like the jeans for example, are one of my favorite and I have purchased so many of them because of the fit. And No I am not just saying this because I am a BA, I am completely honest and entirely based on my personal experience as a customer for 5 years.
Disclaimer: I am not getting paid or asked for my opinion this is my own opinion/experience.