1 pack of Mozzarella String Cheese
1 bag of Cheese Cheetos
1/2 of Flour
These are very delicious and so easy to make. Make "bread crumbs" out of the Cheetos in a food processor or blender either is fine. I used a whole bag but depending on how many you are making. You can also do the same with Doritos or any chip you like.
2. In a seperate plates pour some flour, Cheetos and eggs.
3. Cut the string cheese in two.
4. Freeze Mozzarella Sticks for at least an hour or two.
5. Dip Cheese stick in egg, then flour, repeat then cheetos.
6. Heat oil on a pan, once ready place the cheese sticks in the oil until golden brown.
7. Place in napkin to remove excess oil and you are done.
Let me know how it went or if you tried any other types of chips?