Have you ever been to Disneyland and tried these delicious skewers from Bengal Beef (in front of Indiana Jones). I had one and I wanted more unfortunately they are around $6-8 for one skewer. A few months ago I attempted to make these delicious Bengal Beef Skewers on my own. Everyone that tried them loved them and it is so easy to make.
What you need:
Beef Sirloin Cubes (I found at Trader Joes) 3-4 per Skewer
1 cup of Soy Sauce (Low Sodium)
1 tablespoon of Ground Black Pepper
1 1/2 teaspoons of Red Pepper
1 tablespoon of Garlic Powder
3 tablespoons of Sesame Seed Oil
1 1/2 cups of water
3 tablespoons of Cornstarch
Although it may seem like a lot it is not I promise this is so easy!
1. Soak skewers in water for 20 minutes. Pat dry and set aside. If you don't they will burn!!
2. So what I did was used my George Forman Grill and placed 3 skewers at a time until they were cooked. I did not season the meat since the sauce will be very prominent. (You can add veggies if you like)
3. Pour soy sauce into a medium size saucepan. Add in seasoning and sesame seed oil. Stir well. Bring to a boil.
4. While waiting for sauce to boil. Mix water and cornstarch in a small bowl with a fork.
5. After sauce has come to a boil, add in the water/cornstarch slurry. Stir continuously over medium-high heat until thickened. Remove from heat.
6. Brush skewers with sauce and Enjoy!!