1. Don't Re gift within the same group, For example giving a gift other people saw you get. Say I got a dress that is just not my type still new with tags from a family member and you re gift to a sister or cousin...that is a NO, NO!
2. Don't give away anything that was handmade or personalized. If there was sentimental value put into the gift just keep it or get rid of it.
3. Ensure Items are not monogrammed or engraved that would be a huge mistake.
4. Give current items or classic pieces. Things that would not go out of style. You don't want to give something that was on trend 2 years ago.
5. Always make sure things are clean. I remember someone gave a friend a dusty bath and body works set. Clearly it was sitting in their shelves for a long time. You don't only look dirty you look cheap.