I got the opportunity to try out the Noxicare Natural Pain Reliever cream. I was happy to know that this did not smell like other pain relief creams in the market. I used it after a long day of sitting in a desk and a workout. I used it on my back and I was amazed how fast it works. It did not take all the pain away on the first application but it did take away that burning sensation you feel sometimes. It is reccomended to use it 3 times throughot the day but it took all the pain away after the second application. It is not sticky and it feels like you are applying lotion. It also dries really quickly and did I mention it doesnt smell bad.
You can also check out my friends blog Money Tight Fashions for her review.
Noxicare’s natural pain relief cream uses all natural ingredients and combines 7 of the world’s most potent natural pain relievers to alleviate inflammation, muscle aches, and nerve pain, with no known side effects, and without a prescription:
- Turmeric: anti-inflammatory
- Willow Bark: has been used to treat pain and inflammation
- Ginger: helps alleviate muscle strains, arthritis and rheumatism, and is a catalyst for improving the effectiveness of other herbs.
- Holy Basil: properties include anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and antiviral.
- Rosemary Extract: served a variety of purposes including: joint or musculoskeletal pain.
- Alpha Lipoic Acids: antioxidants used to treating diabetic neuropathy and increasing blood flow to the nerves.
- Boswellia Extract: anti-inflammatory used to treat arthritis and joint pain.
If you would like more information you can go to Noxicare's Social Media sites Here:
For this giveaway I wll be co-hosting this product with Money Tight Fashions so we can give more readers a chance to win. Noxicare has been kind enough to offer (2) winners the same product: Noxicare Natural Pain Relief Cream that I got. That means there will be 4 winners in total thanks to Money Tight Fashions If you would like to purchase Noxicare's other great products you can visit their site NoxiCare.
a Rafflecopter giveaway