|View from our window|
The Good and the Bad at Hard Rock Hotel:
- Great Music
- Great Atmosphere
- Great Decor (love the furniture, wallpaper, color scheme)
- Loved the bedding (I slept like a rock...lol)
- Walking distance from CVS
- Close to Convention Center
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary shuttles to strip
- Pools are great (best ones i've seen)
- Great View
- High Prices on rooms
- Mini Bar was not what expected (7.50 for a $1.50 SmartWater)
- It could be cleaner (dusty furniture, old shower curtains)
- Complimentary Soap, Shampoo and Conditioner were dry and sticky.
- Far from strip
- There is a limited amount of food options: Few Restaurants
- Long lines at registration
So staying at the Hard Rock was not that bad at the end we got a $100 dollar refund only to pay $200 for 3 days 2 night stay. If they had said that sooner they would of avoided my complaining and headache.
So my advise to you is never use Booking.com it is the worst website I have ever used for traveling purposes. They ask for your credit card information and for what! The hotel said it does not secure your spot and there is no discount.